Specialist elastomer seals. COG delivers from Europe’s largest O-ring warehouse (45,000 variants ready for delivery on demand) and has been providing German quality, experience and innovation for over 140 years.
Specialist elastomer seals
C. Otto Gehrckens GmbH & Co. KG, or COG for short, is an independent manufacturer and one of the leading providers of elastomer seals in the industry. COG supplies a wide variety of different materials, including FFKM, from Europe’s largest O-ring warehouse (over 45,000 variants ready for delivery on demand) and has been providing premium German quality, experience and innovation for over 140 years. A medium-sized company, COG has developed new ideas and products in a targeted, rapid and market-oriented way, including products for sealing applications in wind turbines.
COG at a glance
- Founded in 1867 in Pinneberg near Hamburg
- An independent, family business with over 190 employees
- Europe’s largest O-ring warehouse (over 45,000 items deliverable ex warehouse)
- Optimised delivery service due to modern logistics centre
- Own mixing facility and mixing development
- Close cooperation with leading raw material manufacturers
- Clearances and approvals present for numerous different materials including DVGW, NSF/ANSI, and much more
- Small series also possible at low cost
- Tools for over 15,000 different O-ring dimensions present
- Own toolmaking
- Quality Management in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001
- Environmental Management in accordance with DIN EN ISO 14001